Hey, fellow traveler! Just a heads up, you may find affiliate links in here for programs/products that I'm diggin' right now which means I get a commission for purchases made through these links. But don't worry, I only recommend things to you that I love & use myself!
As a blogger, I constantly heard others saying this, and that one of the most powerful ways to make money blogging is through Affiliate Marketing. I was one of those people who thought affiliate marketing was just sticking a few links on every blog post and making a tasty commission. I quickly discovered that I didn’t have a clue what I was doing and needed some guidance and expertise. As a self-confessed online course junkie, it was time to go on the hunt for another course. The quest to find the best affiliate course for bloggers.
Why I chose Affiliate Marketing Superstars?
I was looking for a course that covered the basics but also introduced me to some of the advanced affiliate marketing techniques. I didn’t want to invest in a basic course about affiliate marketing only to have to invest in another course on the topic further down the line.
I had been following Leanne for a while and loved her FB Group as she was very active and gave so much value to her followers. As soon as she revealed she was launching Affiliate Marketing Superstars, I knew it was going to be jam-packed with value, actionable tips, and most of all the kind of mentorship I was looking for.
Leanne highlighted that you don’t need a huge following in order to start making money with affiliate marketing if you have the right strategies in place. I resonated with this and thought, ‘if she can make money with a small following, then so can I’. She’s also very familiar with the travel niche which was what swayed my decision to take the course (although the course is suitable to any blogging niche). However, the cherry on top was that she was also including her SEO Ebook as part of her course launch. Cha-Ching!
Who is Leanne?
Leanne is a travel writer and photographer who quickly become obsessed with Affiliate Marketing. She started making money with affiliate marketing with just a small following and is passionate about teaching these exact strategies that are totally attainable whether you’re a complete newbie or have been blogging for a while.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Basically, it’s when a person gains a commission from promoting a product/service. It’s a type of word of mouth marketing which is risk-free for all parties involved. You can get paid for recommending products you are probably already raving about to your friends!
How does Affiliate Marketing work?
Step 1 – Sign up to an affiliate program for a product or service that you would recommend
Step 2 – You’ll receive a unique tracking code
Step 3 – You place the link in your blog posts/social media/emails
Step 4 – If someone purchases that product you get a commission for it
Whilst it’s simple in theory, it’s important to understand sales psychology and have a strategy to help reach the right people when they are ready to buy a product as a solution for their problems.
Why you need to learn affiliate marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing is Affordable – it’s free to sign up! You have nothing to lose!
- No storage of products – you don’t have to worry about storage as it’s all online!
- Affiliate Marketing can easily scale your traffic and sales – if you publish the right sort of articles to the right sort of audience, you can make a lot of money.
- You decide what products you want to promote – you have all the control! If you fall in love with a product and would recommend it then why not get paid for it!
- It can create passive income – isn’t that the dream goal of any online business??
Overview of the course
At first glance of the course, I could see that it was going to be full of value (and that was just scrolling through the workbook). As soon as I saw the breakdown within each module I realized how much I had to learn. And then proceeded to do a little happy dance when I saw the bonuses at the end.
Breakdown of Modules
- Module 1 – Affiliate Marketing Basics
- Module 2 – Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Module 3 – Evaluating Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Module 4 – The Technical Stuff
- Module 5 – Refine your Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- Module 6 – How to Craft Articles which Convert
- Module 7 – Pinterest Affiliate Marketing
- Module 8 – Affiliate Marketing on social platforms
- Module 9 – Approaching flash sales as an Affiliate
- Module 10 – Email Affiliate Marketing
- Module 11 – The Secret Strategy to get people to use your link
- Module 12 – Analyzing and Evaluating your Strategy
- Swipe Files
- Case Studies
Support System by Leanne
Her VIP FB Group is a fantastic support system and a great addition to her mentorship. It’s NOT one of these groups that just ditch you when you’ve completed the course. She is there giving on-going advice no matter what part of your blogging journey you’re at.
Pro’s of Affiliate Marketing Superstars
- X12 Modules + Bonus’s Swipe Files, Templates, Checklists, Case Studies
- Workbook – The workbook itself is so invaluable and complements the course content very well. It helped me narrow down the right strategy for my niche and help me create a solid action plan going forward. (68 PAGE WORKBOOK)
- The course itself is very in-depth and covers a range of affiliate marketing topics including advanced strategies.
- At the end of each module, there are action points to keep you motivated and accountable.
- Leanne’s very active in the VIP Facebook group and provides tones of value (not just a sentence or two – PARAGRAPHS of knowledge and advice).
- Perfect for beginners and advanced bloggers
- Well-structured and broken down into easily digestible information.
- It provides workable and actionable tips and strategies that will boost your income.
- There are regular office days where Leanne will answer your questions directly via Voxer. You can also submit your affiliate articles for feedback.
Con’s of Affiliate Marketing Superstars
- It has no video training material. A visual representation of a course is sometimes a dealbreaker for some people. With the workbook to go along side the course and the modules broken into coffee break bite sizes, it wasn’t a problem for me.
- Even though the course is broken down into bite-sized information, it could do with more screenshots/visuals to break up the text.
Why is Affiliate Marketing Superstars the best Affiliate Course for bloggers?
|Affiliate Marketing Superstars||Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing|
|This course is suitable for beginners or advanced bloggers and is your one-stop-shop for Affiliate Marketing.||This course is more suitable for beginners as it’s very basic and doesn’t cover advanced techniques.|
|It has a fillable PDF workbook full of actionable steps that complements the course.||You have to print out the workbook to fill it in (not the most eco-friendly)|
|This course has 12 in-depth modules, a workbook, and epic bonuses||Some of the bonuses are valuable but the course only has 6 modules|
|For the same price, this course is an absolute steal, full of in-depth actionable tips and value.||The Price – this course is definitely overpriced for what you get. A lot of the information you can get for free.|
How much does the course cost?
The course costs $197
How long do I have access to the course?
You have lifetime access to the course and can stay updated with all the latest course updates or changes.
Is this course designed for a specific niche?
Nope, this course and strategies are suitable for any blogging niche.
How long will it take for me to see results with this course?
It really depends on where you are on your blogging journey. This is not a get rich quick kind of course. It requires you to put in the work. If you targeting the right audience and the right keywords then you’ll be making money in no time. However, it can sometimes take up to 3 months to gain traction on a blog post so be prepared to be in this for the long-haul.
Why is this course different to other Affiliate Marketing courses?
Most Affiliate Marketing courses are based on bloggers who have a huge following. They boast about making $50,000 a month which is great but realistically you are not going to be earning that anytime soon when getting started. Leanne’s journey is a lot more realistic, as she shows from experience that you do not need a huge following to start making money with Affiliate Marketing.
Would I recommend Affiliate Marketing Superstars?
100%. It really is a one-stop-shop for all things Affiliate Marketing and undoubtedly the best affiliate course for bloggers. Leanne is a fantastic Affiliate mentor and has a genuine desire to see all her students succeed.
Not sure if this course is for you?
If your on the fence about whether this course is for you, check out Leanne’s free 5-day affiliate marketing challenge and join her FB Group here. You can see for yourself that she is a fountain of affiliate marketing knowledge and get to know her teaching style.
Stay tuned for my personal progress report that has been implemented through the knowledge and skills learned from this exact course!